Saturday, October 24, 2009

Feeling of 'miss'....





Almost 3 weeks already.....3weeks ago i went to a training at Kedah UUM.....is involve all the people from Asia Pacific...for me is very excited....cause i never been that event before.... In the training really let me know a lot of thing.....Oops....i forget that the course title is Emergency Response Unit(ERU)..Organize by International Federation Red Cross. I have all my friend come from different country....Fiji Island,Solomon Island,France,Hong Kong,Japan,Bangladesh,Afghanistan and many more.....is very nice feeling to join them together... Malaysia Red Crescent send 4 representative including me to attend the course.We are bring the Malaysia name to there...is very hard to said about my feeling when i first step in the hotel and stay with the room mate that i dunno who is she... Her name Betty Lau from Hong Kong....At first i feel nervous cause this is my second time share room with people that i dunno her...Hmmm After we introduce to each other by Teo from IPK than we start chat along...she is very nice girl.... when the second day we start our class.....i feel that my heart going to jump out cause all the people from different is looking at 4 of us....they speak English very well and I'm only speak broken English...like a duck talking to a chicken...After all the introduce we started separate group...thank god that all my friends is very kind,help and teach me a lot.... The training for ERU really different from what we learn at penang.ERU is most focus in paper work and reporting in disaster field and what we learn last time is only basic like mass cooking,tracing and first aid.....Now only know that is involve international relief is so much different that only involve RC in Malaysia. There is 21 participant and 6 facilitator we live along together for 6 days.is really fun....I never have this feeling before...may be they are from different country and their mind are different with 4 of us...they more open mined than us...and their experience is much much netter than us...they going to mission is more than ten time and for of us is never been to any mission except in Malaysia only.I really miss them so miss them so much.....dunno when we can meet again.....

No comments: