Saturday, October 31, 2009

My days.

After two days clinical in ward....and two days practical in skill lab..my body cannot bare the tiredness anymore....not even take my bath on friday after finish practical just reach home and sleep on the floor till 730pm....

After wake up still feel sleepy...take a warm shower and wash my dirty cloth.....than lying on bed wait to be sleep...dunno what happen last night...suddenly feel restless and difficult in breath.....keep on turning on bed and sit up than lying back to bed....after dunno how long that i struggle on bed finally sleep till 5am wake up....
I have no idea why i wake up at that time.....keep struggle to sleep but cannot..so planning that wake up and tidy my bed...lying on bed and look at the ceiling waiting the time to be past....
when the clock reach 730 am i have nothing to do than just changed to sport cloth and go jogging.I saw my primary class teacher there....having some chat with her....

Actually i plan that to cook at home but when i cooked half way..my daddy ask me to go shop help my aunty...so just bring my food to the shop...feel very tired and sleepy now......

No comments: