Tuesday, December 16, 2008

My off day

Yesterday is my off day.Hmmmm early in morning wake up by my mom.She was SMS me.i force to wake up 0915.I thought that today is my off day so that i can sleep more late.


What was it he first question my mom ask me is 'how many weight i loss??' heheh so i have go weight myself....Wah now is 75kg.last month is 78kg.i'm so happy.My mom ask me to keep it and loss the weight to 70kg.I will try my best to do that.



I have been so busy when i was off.after meet my mom is about 1200 than i ride to Pulau Tikus to have lunch with my friend.After that is about 1300 i went to HQ to visit my cat than my second elder brother call me,he ask me fetch him at jetty.So i ride back home take helmet and go jetty.I bring him to have his lunch.Hmmmm long time i dint see him,is about After that my elder brother send him back to jetty is about 1640.

After my elder brother send him back he came to my house to chit chat.Long time we dint have this time to chat.I cook for him to eat.I really miss last time when we stay together.When he go home is about 1830.i tidy myself and take bath when i bring some dinner gown to my grandma house to borrow my mom.i stay there for a while than i went to HQ to have meeting.

I wait there till 2130 they also haven start the meeting.Haiz....everytime also like that.I end my days at 0200 cause busy with play computer games.

No comments: