Friday, January 1, 2010

My new year feeling is bad....

When i have the feeling with you and suddenly you told me that you want to give up....
Actually what is happening?I really want to know....
I'm not going to tell you that i want this relationship.....I already give you the clue but you still not understand....I really dont care who are you or where you from....
I know you having problem right now.....
I also told you that if that girl because of little thing that she want to suicide just leave it...that girl really crazy ma...If little thing that you ask permission from her she also like that why do you still want this relationship???She can do it once she might do it twice.That is not worth for you too.....
If she suicide that die you will feel guilty but the is not long...may be few month only..What is see suicide and paralysis you will feel guilty forever life....
You really spoiled my New Year mood.......

You think it probably,i'm here waiting you answer....

No comments: