Thursday, November 27, 2008

At Last

hmmmm
at last i have to go out from college…i really cannot accept wat was happen to me last2 week….how could i failed my paper????how could i failed?????
i really cannot accept what was happen to me….Luckily i have my mom…she fully support me….she say no matter how she oso will wait me until graduate….my brother oso accompany me when i was down…
i really lost my way when i noe my result….i no more student now..i hv to suspend for 8 month jus because failed one paper……i really cannot aspect that paper i’ll failed…..
My daddy was fully disappointed…almost one week he never talk to me….but now he start talk to me…eheheh
i really accept everything…i have to thanks my room mate Yanti…she really support me when i was down…i help me to move my thing back to house…i really miss my classmate now..i miss them alot….i miss our time when we get together….i miss you all….
I will be back to college if they accept my application next years..if not i better kill my self to let my insurance cover to born…..hehehehe
i’m now very busy on my work……everyday working working and working…..every morning i will go youth par to spend my time to exercise than i will go working till 8 pm than i will go my HQ lepak…hehehehe That my daily work……hmmmm sumthg i will go night club just release my tension…..i still a good girl la…hehehhe

No comments: